August 4, 2011

Moonsa

Moonsa is about that point in your life where you had enough, and you want to start over, and you want to fight for all of the times you've wasted, and at the same time you're taking a positive approach towards it, so it's not all clouded with rage, not at all actually.

I was beginning to think that the big joke was getting a bit too far. It was getting sad and pathetic.
At the time I found myself being part of the cattle herd; getting stuck in traffic jams, day in day out, wasting my time at the office, doing something that means nothing to me and to the bigger part of the society.
At first it was okay, cause I was saving up to buy instruments anyway, but then it started to dawn on me; what if I'm gonna be stuck with this bullshit until the day I die?

It always intrigued me you know, I mean, isn't it enough already that 900 billion people are doing the same thing since the beginning of time? Just to survive this life; get a degree, work in a bank, get married, have children, and then see your children doing the same thing all over again? While at the same time, you know that no one can ever escape death, not even your children. Is there such thing as total security?

I don't know if we're just looking for distractions or if our happiness really depend on material things. Not that I give a shit, but this country is seriously turning into a nation of consumers. Do we feel secure the day we have that dream car? that dream house? that dream paycheck? are we sure that we're not chasing after another nation's dream?

- Gilar

No comments:

Post a Comment