August 2, 2011

Tracking Beam

Aloha people,

3rd times in a row now, I'm gonna make this blog as healthy as a cow on a death row.
Anyways, I had a conversation a few weeks ago with a friend of mine, he asked me, where are you in the world of the local music scene?

I laughed cause it sounded like an interview, but then I said I have no idea, I think I said, that even if we belong to anything, I want us to be on the good side of it of course, the side where they make music because they need to, as opposed to use it to justify anything about themselves. I hope, that we have nothing to proof to anyone.

But then again, everything about this whole thing is somewhat borderline ridiculous and unbelievably serious. I personally, don't know where we are at the moment, or if we ever need to know.

- Gilar

No comments:

Post a Comment